Your privacy is a concern to Globex Transfer, LLC ("Globex").
Accordingly, Globex has implemented numerous physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to prevent the unauthorized sharing of personal shareholder information, including the limiting of information to necessary employees and the encryption of sensitive website transmissions using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection.
We maintain the following nonpublic information with respect to individual shareholders:
- Shareholder name and address(es)
- Shareholder taxpayer identification number
- Information related to the shareholder's share ownership and/or history
- In some cases, shareholder telephone numbers and/or e-mail addresses
- In some cases, shareholder bank or brokerage account information
- Globex maintains its records of securities and shareholders as an agent for the issuer of the security, and, accordingly, will provide the above-referenced information to the issuer or its designees.
Globex does not provide the above-mentioned nonpublic, personal information about current or former shareholders to any third party except as permitted by law. More specifically, Globex will provide nonpublic, personal information:
- When necessary to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction requested by the shareholder
- When the shareholder requests or authorizes that the information be shared
- When the disclosure is necessary to prevent fraud
- When the disclosure is necessary for Globex to perform its duties
- When providing information necessary for third parties to perform services on Globex’s behalf
- When the disclosure is required by law.